Business Transactions And Operations Law In Connecticut
While an attorney is invaluable in getting your business up and running, you will continue to benefit from sound legal counsel in a variety of ways as your business grows.
If you are in business, you know how important it is to carefully negotiate and thoroughly understand the provisions of a contract before you sign. A misunderstanding on your part, or a breach of a contract on the part of your customer, vendor, or contractor, can be time-consuming and costly in terms of both money and business goodwill.
The Baker Law Firm urges you to have all business contracts drafted and/or reviewed by an experienced business law attorney before you sign. Since 1976, attorneys Fred L. Baker and Larry Pereira have been helping business owners achieve success with new and established business ventures in western Connecticut.
To schedule a consultation at our Danbury law office, call us at 203-885-1344. We focus on results that help you focus on business success.
Business Contracts And Business Law Issues
- Drafting and due diligence review of business contracts with suppliers and distributors, customers and contractors
- Buying or selling a business or business assets
- Employment contracts, both for small and large businesses
- Business permits (including liquor permits) and real estate permits
- Purchase and sales agreements for property related to your business, financing and refinancing contracts, and lease agreements
- Business-related local, state and federal taxation
- Business tax audits
Resolution Of Business Disputes In Court Or Through Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
We help clients resolve issues involving:
- Breach of business contracts
- Commercial real estate disputes
- Business partnership disputes
- Interference with business and unfair business practices
- Breach of employment contracts
- Unfair competition
- Collection disputes
Contact our business contract lawyers in Danbury to schedule a meeting to discuss your business law needs.