Estate Planning and Probate in Connecticut
At the Baker Law Firm, P.C., we are committed to providing skilled representation when it comes to all of the following aspects of estate planning, administration and probate law:
- Special Needs Trusts
- Guardianship of Minors
- Wills and Trusts
- Probate Administration and Litigation
- Estate and Gift Tax Planning
- Estate Administration and Probate Law
- Family Succession Planning and Wealth Transfer
- Guardianship of Adults
- Advance Directives
- Accounting for Holder of Power of Attorney
- Asset Protection and Preservation
- Personal Information Booklet
- Make Estate an Plan
- Death and Probate
Preparing a thorough estate plan can help to clearly define your wishes. The Danbury estate planning lawyers at the Baker Law Firm, P.C., are here to help you use proper estate planning tools to avoid additional confusion, heartache and stress for your family and friends when you pass on or if you become incapacitated. This includes helping clients create:
If you need help complying with or understanding the probate process, we can help you with every step that you have questions about. We will help you ensure that you fulfill your obligations timely and accurately to the probate court if you are a personal representative, administrator or executor of any estate. We are also here to help beneficiaries and other interested parties assert and protect their rights, including any disputes that arise during the estate administration or probate process that may lead to litigation.
In order for you to understand more about estate planning or the probate process and to help us better serve you, please follow the instructions below:
- For estate planning, please download our personal information booklet (PDF) to help you prepare for your meeting with a skilled Connecticut estate planning lawyer at our Danbury law firm.
- For probate and administration, please download our PDF document on death and probate to help you prepare for your meeting with one of our qualified probate attorneys.
See why so many Connecticut clients have trusted their legal concerns to us. To speak with a lawyer at the Baker Law Firm, P.C., please call us today at 203-885-1344 or complete our online contact form.